Tuesday 17 June 2014

monster eats man

This is my finished video, i had to make the story different because i didn't have a  lot of time left to make the full video i wanted in the beginning.

Evaluation

Im happy with the outcome of my video but i know i could've done much better. Whilst making the video the art i enjoyed the most was creating the characters. this experience has taught me how to use the 'iMovie' editing software and also how to use 'iStopMotion' to film the video. The only problem i had was me not showing up to enough lessons. If I was ever to do this again i would change everything thing, the plot wasn't very good and the film itself was very jumpy as it was rushed. the only thing i would change about the characters is that i would clean them up and ad some new ones

2 comments:

  1. Good animation. I like how the man gets eaten by the elephant. He just get devoured and it looks rather funny. He also has some dang snazzy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the animation and i liked the sound you used in the background.. And the End Credits were so creative i was fantastic

    ReplyDelete